ENROLL IN 2017 Generations Medicare Advantage Plans, Offered by GlobalHealth
The annual open enrollment period is from October 15 to December 7.
What you need to enroll (checklist)
To enroll, a Medicare Beneficiary needs to have with them the following information:
- First and last name as it appears on your Medicare card
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Permanent address
- Medicare Card
When can I initially enroll?
You may enroll in Medicare or Medicare Advantage three months before turning 65, the month you turn 65 and three months after the month you turn 65. You may also enroll during the annual open enrollment period from October 15 through December 7.
When can I change doctors?
You may change doctors anytime during the year by calling Customer Care.
When can I switch from another plan?
You may switch during the annual open enrollment period from October 15 through December 7.
When can I disenroll?
Medicare Advantage plan enrollees have an annual opportunity to disenroll from GlobalHealth and
return to Original Medicare between January 1 and February 14 of every year.
What will I receive when I enroll?
New members will receive a packet with the following:
- Welcome Letter
- Evidence Of Coverage (EOC)
- Provider/Pharmacy Directory Notice
- Comprehensive Formulary (Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans only)
- Advance Directive
- Star Rating
- Multi-Language Insert (already included in Evidence Of Coverage)
When do I receive my card?
You will receive your card within 10 days after your enrollment is confirmed.
- H3706_2016_Web_4 Approved
- Last update: 10/1/2016
- GlobalHealth is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in GlobalHealth depends on contract renewal.