ENROLL IN 2017 Generations Medicare Advantage Plans, Offered by GlobalHealth
(Enrollment opens October 15. Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is October 15 - December 7)
Enroll by Telephone
To enroll by phone, call one of our friendly sales representatives at 844-322-8322 or 711 (TTY).
Enroll by Scheduling a Face-to-Face Appointment
Set up a face-to-face appointment with a sales agent by calling 844-322-8322 or 711 (TTY).
You can enroll in a 2017 Generations Medicare Advantage Plan, Offered by GlobalHealth by clicking the link below October 15 - December 7.
Enroll by Mail
We want to hear from you. Our Enrollment Forms for Classic and Value plans can be downloaded and printed from our Medicare Forms, Links & Resources page.
Please send mail to:
PO Box 1747
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-1747
What You’ll Receive When You Become a GlobalHealth Member
New members will receive a packet with the following:
- Welcome Letter
- Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- Provider/Pharmacy Directory Notice
- Comprehensive Formulary (Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans only)
- Advance Directive
- Star Rating
- Multi-Language Insert (included in Evidence Of Coverage)
- H3706_2016_Web_4 Approved
- Last update: 10/01/2016
- GlobalHealth is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in GlobalHealth depends on contract renewal. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. The formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.