I’ve never had an insurance company treat me as well as [GlobalHealth] has treated me. My representative has made me feel comfortable very time I’m around her. I mean, she can call me and check on me and it makes me feel good because she does care. She does care about me.
- Betty, GlobalHealth Member
[GlobalHealth] Generations helps me because they have a real good drug plan that save me money on my drugs that I purchase. Anytime I’ve called a Generations rep for anything, they’ve gone out of this world for help. They’ve gone beyond, what I consider, the call of duty to help.
- Jim, GlobalHealth Member
When I speak with GlobalHealth, I feel like as though they care for me. And they’re very attentive to what I need, and they’re also very professional, and they’re always there for me. Since I’ve been on the plan with GlobalHealth, they’ve always made sure that I’ve stayed healthy.
- Jimmy, GlobalHealth Member
When my nurse calls from GlobalHealth, it makes me feel good. Makes me feel like they care. It makes me feel like I’m not another number. That they truly care. That they reach out. And that they’re concerned about their member and how they’re doing.
- Anna, GlobalHealth Member
2021 Health Plan Highlights
$1,000 Self Plus One
$1,000 Self and Family
(50 States and US Territories)
Specialist - $35
Specialist - $25
CT Scan, Etc.
$500 per scan - Non Preferred
*$700 per scan - Non Preferred
$750 Non Preferred
*$1,000 Non Preferred
to maximum of $750
to maximum $1,500
2021 Prescription Drugs
90 day - $8
90 day - $12
90 day - $24
90 day - $30
90 day - $125
90 day - $170
(Brand and Generic)
90 day - $240
90 day - $240
$7,000 Self Plus One
$7,000 Self and Family
$7,500 Self Plus One
$7,500 Self and Family
** Oral chemotherapy drugs have a maximum of $100
Below are quick links to specific employer enrollment sites to make it easier for you to enroll.
Don’t forget to use the correct code when enrolling in GlobalHealth.
- U.S. Postal Service: PostalEASE system or telephone enrollment
- Employee Express: See list of agencies participating in Employee Express
- Department of Defense: DoD automated enrollment system
- Department of Energy: DOE automated systems
- Health and Human Services and Environmental Protection: MyPay
- Employees of agencies paid through the National Finance Center: Employee Personal Page
Discover the value of choosing a plan based right here in Oklahoma!
Choose a plan that covers what matters to you.
General exclusions — services, drugs, and supplies we do not cover
The exclusions in this section apply to all benefits. There may be other exclusions and limitations listed in Section 5 of this brochure. Although we may list a specific service as a benefit, we will not cover it unless it is medically necessary to prevent, diagnose, or treat your illness, disease, injury, or condition. For information on obtaining prior approval for specific services, such as transplants, see Section 3 When You Need Prior Plan Approval for Certain Services.
We do not cover the following:
- Care by non-Plan providers except for authorized referrals or emergencies (see Emergency services/accidents).
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive while you are not enrolled in this Plan.
- Services, drugs, or supplies not medically necessary.
- Services, drugs, or supplies not required according to accepted standards of medical, dental, or psychiatric practice.
- Experimental or investigational procedures, treatments, drugs, or devices (see specifics regarding transplants).
- Services, drugs, or supplies related to abortions, except when the life of the mother would be endangered if the fetus were carried to term, or when the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest.
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive from a provider or facility barred from the FEHB Program.
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive without charge while in active military service.
- Wilderness therapy.