DENTAL BENEFITS INFORMATION
The following 2022 plans include dental benefits provided through Careington BenefitSolutions:
Medicare Advantage Plans with Dental Benefits
Please refer to your 2022 Evidence of Coverage (EOC) for details about your dental benefits.
- Generations Value (HMO)
- Generations Classic (HMO)
- Generations Select (HMO)
- Generations Classic Choice (HMO-POS)
- Generations Classic Plus (HMO) – OKC metro
- Generations Classic Plus (HMO) – Tulsa metro
- Generations Special Care (HMO C-SNP)
- Generations Special Care Savings (HMO C-SNP)
All plans have a generous benefit allowance.
Coverage includes a first-dollar benefit allowance for services - no deductible.
There are no copayments or coinsurance on some plans. Other plans have a low 30% coinsurance on some services. You pay the amount that exceeds your plan allowance.
Preventive dental services
- Cleaning (for up to 2 every year)
- Dental x-ray(s) (for up to 2 every year)
- Oral exam (for up to 2 every year)
- Fluoride treatment (for up to 2 every year)
Comprehensive dental services (Non-preventive)
- Non-routine services (such as oral surgery in a dental office)
- Diagnostic services (such as x-rays other than bitewing)
- Restorative services (such as fillings and crowns)
- Endodontics (such as root canals)
- Periodontics (such as scaling and root planing)
- Prosthodontics (dentures)
A specific code list is available in Chapter 4 of your Evidence of Coverage.
Additional Questions/Find a Provider
If you have additional questions, call Careington BenefitSolutions Customer Service at (866) 636-9188
Find a network dentist using our provider search tool.