Medicare Advantage Plans with Hearing Benefits
GlobalHealth includes a hearing benefit in all Generations Medicare Advantage plans.
You must obtain your routine and diagnostic hearing services from a network provider. You may need a prior authorization to go. See your Evidence of Coverage for requirements.
The Provider Directory indicates what services a provider performs. There are three indicators -
- Provider is accepting new patients for hearing aid and hearing aid evaluations only.
- Provider is accepting new patients for diagnostic testing and medical treatment only.
- Provider is accepting new patients for hearing aid and hearing aid evaluations, diagnostic testing, and medical treatment.
Be sure you make an appointment with a provider that performs the services that you are looking for.
- $0 copay for routine hearing exam
- Limited to one routine hearing exam every year.
- Make an appointment
Hearing Aid Evaluation and Fitting
- $0 copay for routine hearing exam, fitting and hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Limited to one hearing aid evaluation every year
- Make an appointment
Diagnostic Testing and Treatment
You pay a copay for each visit related to diagnostic audiology testing, auditory implants, habilitative and rehabilitative services
We offer a wide selection of hearing aids from all major manufacturers.
Most plans pay up to $500 every year for hearing aids. Hearing aids start at $500. You have no deductibles, copayments, or coinsurance. You simply pay the amount above the benefit allowance if choose aids with higher technology.
Hearing aid purchases include:
- 3 follow-up visits within first year of initial fitting date
- 60-day trial period from date of fitting
- 60 batteries per year per aid (3-year supply)
- 3-year manufacturer repair warranty
- 1-time replacement coverage for lost, stolen or damaged hearing aid (deductible may apply per aid)
Digital Hearing Experience
GlobalHealth offers an alternative to an in-person visit for your hearing test and hearing aids. All you need is an internet capable device (computer, tablet, or mobile device) and headphones. You will login to the member portal and take a validated hearing test and order hearing aids with home delivery at no additional cost.
FAQs - Coming soon.
Click here for more information.