GlobalHealth providers are an always-growing team of health care professionals united by one goal - helping GlobalHealth members live their healthiest lives possible.
Impotant Notice to Providers
Visit the Provider tab above to view the 2017 Provider Manual.
Why Contract with GlobalHealth?
- Quality Shared Savings Program with Substantial Provider Payouts
- Reduction in Collection Costs with Simple Copay System
- We Remove Barriers for Members to See Their Providers
- Preventive-Focused Encouraging Care
- Local, Oklahoma-Based Health Plan
Find all the resources you need as a provider right here, from policies and guidelines to forms and other resources. Get answers to questions on the Providers’ FAQ page or contact Customer Care. Not only is GlobalHealth known for personal service to our members, we also take care of our providers!
GlobalHealth offers the following products:
- Plan for State, Education and Local Government Employees
- Plans for Federal Employees
- Plans for Medicare Eligibles – Generations Medicare Advantage Plans
- Plan for Medicare Eligible State of Oklahoma Retirees – Generations State of
Oklahoma Retiree Medicare Advantage Plan
- Plans for Small and Large Groups
Important Changes Effective November 3, 2016: GlobalHealth implements new claims editing system. Click here to read full details.
Commercial Prescription Referral Information
To request a prescription referral, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of the requested prescription(s) for your patient. We will provide the appropriate form to be completed by the physician via fax or email. Please do not send confidential patient information to this email. You may contact the Pharmacy department at (918) 878-7361, 8am – 5pm, Monday - Friday, to speak to a representative from the pharmacy department. If no one is available, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible. You may also fax the information to us at (405) 280-5613.
Medicare Coverage Determinations Information
Part D Coverage Determinations & Appeals, MC109
P.O. Box 52000
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2000
Or via Fax: 855-633-7673