Medicare Advantage Annual Enrollment Period is October 15 through December 7
Benefits vary by the plan selected. To view plans offered in your area
NEW! Smart Wallet!
OTC, GROCERY, AND/OR UTILITY ALLOWANCE
- Core plan members receive between $50 and $150 per quarter to spend on OTC items.
- C-SNP plan members receive $150 per quarter to spend on OTC items and groceries.
- D-SNP plan members receive $150 per month to spend on OTC items, groceries, and/or utility bills, including electricity, water, and/or natural gas.
Dental, Vision, Hearing
- Receive between $1,500 and $3,000 a year to use towards dental services.
- Receive between $100 and $300 a year to use towards vision services.
- Receive between $750 and $2,000 a year to use toward hearing aids.
NEW! Smart Wallet!
ADDITIONAL DENTAL, HEARING, AND/OR VISION ALLOWANCE
- Receive between $500 and $1,500 per year, depending on plan, in extra dental, hearing, and/or vision allowance.
- Smart Wallet allowance can be split between dental, hearing, and/or vision services, or be spent on a single service.
- $0 copays for D-SNP plan members.
- You won’t pay more than $35 for a one-month supply of each insulin product covered by our plan, no matter what cost-sharing tier it’s on.
- Additional Coverage for Tier 1 and Tier 3 oral antidiabetics during the Gap coverage stage.
- Low copays on extended 100-day supplies for Tier 1, 2 and 3 drugs. $0 copay for Tier 1 on select plans.
- Coverage for ED drugs.
- $0 copay on Shingrix and Twinrix vaccines.
$0 PREVENTIVE SERVICES
- Annual Wellness Visit
- Pap Smears/Pelvic
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- ESRD Nutrition Therapy
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
- Bone Mass Measurement
- Colorectal Screening
- Pneumonia Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Flu Vaccine
- Physician Exams
- Diabetes Training
IN-HOME Support Services
- Receive up to 60 hours per year depending on your plan, minimum of one hour per visit.
- In-Home Support Services can help with:
- House tasks such as meal prep, organization and laundry.
- Technology help, such as setting up personal phones or computers, and assisting with telehealth appointments.
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments, grocery shopping, or other errands.
- Setting up doctor’s appointments, including virtual visits.
GYM and Fitness
- Receive a FREE gym membership through Silver&Fit.
- Receive one of the following FREE kits once a year:
- Fit bit or Garmin fitness wearable device.
- Kits for Yoga, Pilates or Strength training.
- Receive between 6 to 36 free one-way trips to visits for your medical and pharmacy needs.
OUR PASSION IS GENUINE CARE AND OPTIMAL HEALTH FOR THE MEMBERS WE SERVE
- Answer questions about your benefits.
- Find doctors or pharmacies in our network.
- Check prescription medicine costs.
- Learn more about our plans.
- Enroll in a plan and become a GlobalHealth member.
We are also here to help you by phone:
1-844-200-8167 (TTY: 711)
Have an Agent Contact Me
Our Service Area
SERVING THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES IN texas:
- Fort Bend