I recently called GlobalHealth to speak to someone about my behavioral health benefits. I spoke with a GlobalHealth representative in the Behavioral Health Department. I was very pleased with how kind, compassionate and knowledgeable she was in helping me with my benefits. I love how GlobalHealth takes care of and values their members!
- Brenda R, GlobalHealth Member
When I learned I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer, the last thing I wanted was to go through it alone. My GlobalHealth case manager was by my side from the very beginning until the end of all my treatments. And I still talk to her weekly! GlobalHealth provided me with the peace of mind knowing that all I need to do is focus on healing.
- Cynthia B, GlobalHealth Member
I am blessed to know the sweet people at GlobalHealth. It’s like a gift from heaven. I love the whole GlobalHealth team. GlobalHealth is the best insurance I’ve had in my 8 decades of life, and so are all the sweet workers. I LOVE GLOBALHEALTH!
- Ruth O, GlobalHealth Member
2020 Health Plan Highlights
$1,000 Self Plus One
$1,000 Self and Family
(50 States and US Territories)
Specialist - $35
Specialist - $25
CT Scan, Etc.
$500 per scan - Non Preferred
*$700 per scan - Non Preferred
$750 Non Preferred
*$1,000 Non Preferred
to maximum of $750
to maximum $1,500
2020 Prescription Drugs
90 day - $8
90 day - $12
90 day - $24
90 day - $30
90 day - $125
90 day - $170
(Brand and Generic)
90 day - $240
90 day - $240
$7,000 Self Plus One
$7,000 Self and Family
$7,500 Self Plus One
$7,500 Self and Family
** Oral chemotherapy drugs have a maximum of $100
Below are quick links to specific employer enrollment sites to make it easier for you to enroll.
Don’t forget to use the correct code when enrolling in GlobalHealth.
- U.S. Postal Service: PostalEASE system or the telephone enrollment
- Employee Express: See list of agencies participating in Employee Express
- Department of Defense: DoD automated enrollment system
- Department of Energy: DOE automated systems
- Health and Human Services and Environmental Protection: MyPay
- Employees of agencies paid through the National Finance Center: Employee Personal Page
Discover the value of choosing a plan based right here in Oklahoma!
Choose a plan that covers what matters to you.
GlobalHealth, Inc., an NCQA Accredited Health Plan, was rated
3.5 out of 5 in NCQA's Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2019-2020,
the only commercial health plan in Oklahoma to receive this rating.
General exclusions — services, drugs, and supplies we do not cover
The exclusions in this section apply to all benefits. There may be other exclusions and limitations listed in Section 5 of this brochure. Although we may list a specific service as a benefit, we will not cover it unless it is medically necessary to prevent, diagnose, or treat your illness, disease, injury, or condition. For information on obtaining prior approval for specific services, such as transplants, see Section 3 When You Need Prior Plan Approval for Certain Services.
We do not cover the following:
- Care by non-Plan providers except for authorized referrals or emergencies (see Emergency services/accidents).
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive while you are not enrolled in this Plan.
- Services, drugs, or supplies not medically necessary.
- Services, drugs, or supplies not required according to accepted standards of medical, dental, or psychiatric practice.
- Experimental or investigational procedures, treatments, drugs, or devices (see specifics regarding transplants).
- Services, drugs, or supplies related to abortions, except when the life of the mother would be endangered if the fetus were carried to term, or when the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest.
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive from a provider or facility barred from the FEHB Program.
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive without charge while in active military service.