Medicare Advantage Annual Enrollment Period is October 15 through December 7
Most individuals with Medicare and Medicaid qualify to enroll once per quarter, January – September or you may have a chronic condition that allows you to enroll right away. Contact us today!
Benefits vary by the plan selected. To view plans offered in your area
NEW! Smart Wallet!
OTC, GROCERY, AND/OR UTILITY ALLOWANCE
- Core plan members receive $100 per quarter to spend on OTC items.
- C-SNP plan members receive $150 per quarter to spend on OTC items and groceries.
- D-SNP plan members receive $150 per month to spend on OTC items, groceries, and/or utility bills, including electricity, water, and/or natural gas.
Dental, Vision, Hearing
- Receive between $1,500 and $4,000 a year to use towards dental services.
- Receive between $200 and $400 to use towards vision services.
- Receive between $1,000 and $2,000 to use toward hearing aids.
NEW! Smart Wallet!
ADDITIONAL DENTAL, HEARING, AND/OR VISION ALLOWANCE
- Receive between $500 and $1,250 per year, depending on plan, in extra dental, hearing, and/or vision allowance.
- Smart Wallet allowance can be split between dental, hearing, and/or vision services, or be spent on a single service.
- $0 copays for D-SNP plan members.
- You won’t pay more than $35 for a one-month supply of each insulin product covered by our plan, no matter what cost-sharing tier it’s on.
- Additional Coverage for Tier 1 and Tier 3 oral antidiabetics during the Gap coverage stage.
- Low copays on extended 100-day supplies for Tier 1, 2 and 3 drugs. $0 copay for Tier 1 on select plans.
- Coverage for ED drugs.
- $0 copay on Shingrix and Twinrix vaccines.
$0 PREVENTIVE SERVICES
- Annual Wellness Visit
- Pap Smears/Pelvic Exams
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- ESRD Nutrition Therapy
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
- Bone Mass Measurement
- Colorectal Screening
- Pneumonia Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Flu Vaccine
- Physician Exams
- Diabetes Training
IN-HOME Support Services
- Receive up to 60 hours per year depending on your plan, minimum of one hour per visit.
- In-Home Support Services can help with:
- House tasks such as meal prep, organization and laundry.
- Technology help, such as setting up personal phones or computers, and assisting with telehealth appointments.
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments, grocery shopping, or other errands.
- Setting up doctor’s appointments, including virtual visits.
GYM and Fitness
- Receive a FREE gym membership through Silver&Fit.
- Receive one of the following FREE kits once a year:
- Fit bit or Garmin fitness wearable device.
- Kits for Yoga, Pilates or Strength training.
- Receive between 12 to 36 free one-way trips to visits for your medical and pharmacy needs.
OUR PASSION IS GENUINE CARE AND OPTIMAL HEALTH FOR THE MEMBERS WE SERVE
- Answer questions about your benefits.
- Find doctors or pharmacies in our network.
- Check prescription medicine costs.
- Learn more about our plans.
- Enroll in a plan and become a GlobalHealth member.
We are also here to help you by phone:
1-844-280-5555 (TTY: 711)
Have an Agent Contact Me
Our Service Area
SERVING THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES IN oklahoma: