Talk to a friendly, local representative
1-877-280-5600 (TTY: 711)
Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Language assistance available
GlobalHealth driven by its passion to deliver the best healthcare coverage in the industry. We are committed to continuous innovation and comprehensive member engagement to earn the satisfaction and confidence of those we serve. Therefore, we offer MyGlobal, a secure online resource that helps members get important information about their health care benefit plans.
MyGlobal provides you with the ability to:
- Check the status of prior authorization requests and see your referral history;
- Check the status of a claim and see your claims history;
- View electronic documents; and
- Request a new member ID card
- You will act responsibly and be truthful and accurate about yourself and your dependents;
- You will protect your unique identifier and/or password from any unauthorized use;
- You will notify us immediately if you discover any changes and modifications to your account that you did not authorize;
- You will notify us immediately if you suspect or discover any use, access, or account-related security breach;
- You will use MyGlobal for personal or non-commercial purposes only; if you print pages from this website, you may only use them for your own personal use;
- You will call the toll-free customer service number on the back of your member ID card whenever you have any change in your personal information. This is particularly important if you have had a change in marital status, legal guardianship or dependents reaching the age of 18, etc. By contacting us immediately, we can better serve you and secure the privacy of your information.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
You agree not to:
- Create an account for anyone other than yourself unless you are a Legal Guardian, are authorized to do so under a Power of Attorney or have received other appropriate authorization to act on behalf of the member;
- Provide any false or inaccurate personal information (including a false User Name);
- Create a User Name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or create a User Name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful;
- Collect or store personal information about others;
- Transmit or disclose information about another person or otherwise harass any other person;
- Delete or revise any content on this website except your own information;
- Use any device or computer program that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of this website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the systems supporting this website, such as but not limited to data scraping;
- Attempt to disrupt, degrade, impair or violate the integrity or security of the infrastructure of this website (e.g., hacking, denial of service attacks), including any activity that precedes attempts to breach security such as scanning, probing, or other testing or vulnerability assessment activity, or engaging in or permitting any network or hosting activity that results in the blacklisting or other blockage of our IP space;
- Remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content and/or frame GlobalHealth’s name or any GlobalHealth content, trademark, logo or trademarks in any meta-tags or other hidden text, or other proprietary information on this website;
- Copy, reprint, modify, lease, distribute, assign, sell content, license, reverse engineer, create derivative works or take other actions that may be prohibited by the Federal regulation known commonly as the "Copyright Act" using information or content retrieved from this website or any of the third-party websites we may provide links to;
- Use this website in a manner that may adversely affect this website’s resources or its availability to others, or that violates any applicable law.
Your MyGlobal account privileges depend upon your consent to honor these responsibilities; we rely on your good faith and judgment. If you choose to provide inaccurate or false information, use poor judgment, or fail to access your account for twelve (12) months, GlobalHealth has the right to discontinue your access to this website.
We agree to:
- Make reasonable efforts to present accurate information on this website; however, it is possible that information found on this website may be out-of-date.
- Have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control;
- Continually evaluate new technologies intended to safeguard your information;
- Provide the content and information on this website on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis, without any representations or warranties.
- Grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to access this website and to download and print the GlobalHealth content from this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Protect your online information according to applicable U.S. local, state and federal laws and our established company policies, standards and practices.
Online Security and Website Links
This website is protected by Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) technology, the leading security protocol for data transfer on the Internet.
Even though there are many benefits to using this website, as with all electronic communications there are some risks which may include:
- Failure of hardware, software and/or Internet connections; we are not responsible for failures, distortions, delays, or other problems resulting from equipment configuration, connection, signal power, hardware, software or any equipment used to access the Internet.
- No guarantee that the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet can be assured due to potentially unsecure computers and links. This could result in your data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. Please use good judgment before deciding to send information via the Internet.
Third-Party Websites or Resources
MyGlobal may contain links to other websites and/or resources hosted by independent third parties. Since these third-party websites are not hosted or maintained by GlobalHealth, we do not make any guarantees or warranties as to the validity or accuracy of the information posted on these websites, or for any products or services that may be available on these websites. As a result, you agree that GlobalHealth has no liability for any damages you may incur as a result of your use of or the information you receive from or submit to these third-party websites.
Content and Website Information
Content on this website is not intended to replace or amend language for any contract or coverage that you have with GlobalHealth. You should always consult your plan documents and/or benefit brochure for details about what your health plan covers, as well as your rights and responsibilities under the plan.
Information Displayed on this Website
Nothing on this website constitutes an offer to sell products. GlobalHealth products are only available in Oklahoma.
GlobalHealth does not furnish or render professional health care services or medical care. Therefore, the information presented on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, nor is it intended to provide you with a specific diagnosis or treatment for a specific ailment. Information is made available to you at your request for educational and informational purposes and does not constitute the practice of medicine and/or as a substitute for consultation with your personal physician.
For questions concerning the benefits or requirements of your health care benefit plan, please refer to your coverage documents or call the Customer Service number on the back of your member identification card. Email responses to these benefit questions do not create a physician-patient relationship. If you have specific medical or health-related questions, contact your physician.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you use this website at your own risk GlobalHealth have no liability for any damages (whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive) incurred by you as a result of your use of this website or the information you receive from or submit to this website.
GlobalHealth shall have no liability whatsoever for failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access or interception of data from this website, theft or errors.
Ownership and Copyright Protection
All right, title and interest in the content (including software, text and images) and other intellectual property (including trademarks, service marks and copyrights) on this website are solely and exclusively the property of GlobalHealth and are protected by intellectual property laws. You acknowledge that content available through the website, including, without limitation, content of third parties is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual proprietary rights and laws.
Important Notice for Medicare Advantage Members
Dear GlobalHealth member, Thank you so much for choosing GlobalHealth for your healthcare needs. We're so excited to invite you to the new member portal. You will be able to do much more with your health plan when you create an account in the new member portal. Log in to view your plan benefits, claims, and much more.